African Utility Week, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 16 – 18 May 2017March 14, 2017
Mobile West Africa, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 17 -18 MAY 2017March 15, 2017
For 19 years, AUTOEXPO Africa has been chosen by global manufacturers and exporters as the precise platform to enter the market of the millennium Africa in Kenya & Tanzania.
EXPO INFO BELOW:
The rapid industrialization and modernization currently sweeping through many African countries has resulted in an increased demand for capital goods such as machinery, lubricants, spare parts, ball bearings and other automotive mechanical goods and accessories. The market for automobile spare parts, in particular, has been an attractive sector for global exporters, as Africa has witnessed a remarkable increase in imports by 30%.
Ethiopia’s first edition of AUTOEXPO is scheduled to be held from 12th – 14th May 2017 at the Millennium Hall, Addis Ababa.
- All Kinds Of Cars / 4 WD’s
- Commercial Vehicles
- Transportation Vehicles
- Motorboats / Marine Products
- Motorcycles & Scooters
- Mopeds & Bicycles
- Auto Spare Parts
- Tyres & Batteries
- Oil & Lubricants
- Traffic Safety and Signage Products
- Garage Tools & Equipment
- And Many More!!!
DECISION MAKERS AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Dealers and importers of all types of two & four wheeler private and commercial vehicles.
- Importers, wholesalers & dealers of all kinds of auto spare parts, accessories, automotive tools, garage equipment, lubricants, tyres and tubes.
- Auto service centres & workshops.
- Government Transport, traffic & licensing authorities.
- Petrol Stations.
- Tour & Travel operators / companies.
- Automotive Body Builders.
- Auto finance and insurance companies.
KEY PERSONNEL FROM ALL AUTOMOTIVE-RELATED INDUSTRY INCLUDING:
- Importers, Distributors & Retailers
- Manufacturers & Exporters Of Auto related products eqpt. & Machinery
- Automotive Dealers
- Garage & Service Stations
- Automotive Administrations
- Government Traffic Departments
- Car Rentals, Corporate, etc.
Automobile | Transportation | Expo