Power & Energy Africa is an international show with a wide range of the latest technology, machinery and equipment.
EXHIBITION INFO BELOW:
Power & Energy Africa is all set to venture into the Rwandan market after several successful editions in Kenya and Tanzania. The first edition of Power & Energy Africa in Rwanda will provide an international business platform by enabling global investment opportunities.
Rwanda is one of the fastest growing economies in East Africa. The country entered a period of high economic growth in 2006, and the following year managed to register 8% economic growth, a record it has sustained since, turning it into one of the fastest-growing economies in Africa. The country’s infrastructure has also grown rapidly, with connections to electricity going from 91,000 in 2006 to 215,000 in 2011. Rwanda has variety of potential energy resources from biomass, hydro, solar, petroleum, methane gas, wind and geothermal. Rwanda‘s energy balance shows that about 85% of its overall primary energy consumption is based on biomass (99% of all households use biomass for cooking), 11% from petroleum products (transport, electricity generation and industrial use) and 4% from hydro sources for electricity. Rwanda’s potential for renewable energy, micro-hydro, geothermal and solar, is considered to be huge. Hydropower is the foremost energy resource in Rwanda utilized for power generation.
Power & Energy Africa will bring you exhibitors from over 20 countries, with over hundreds of products, equipment and machinery on display. Exhibiting at the largest power event in the industry will allow you to showcase your products and services to the industry’s largest gathering of qualified decision-makers.
- Captive and Co-generation Plants
- Geo Thermal
- Thermal Power
- New & Renewable Energy
- Transmission & Distribution Equipments.
- Decentralized Generation
- Rotating Equipments
- Plant Automation
- Power Project – Opportunities for Industry
- Wind Power Equipment
- Hydro Power Equipment
- Lighting and Lighting Accessories
- Switchgear and Control Gear
- IT Solutions in Power Sector
- State Electricity Boards / Trade Associations / Professional Bodies / Financial Institutions
- Control Gears
- Power Theft Problems
- Cable Fault Locators
- Power Electronics and Control Devices
- Electricals / Electronics
- Energy Meters (Remote & On-Site)
- Engineering Projects
- Industrial Control and Automation
- Instrument Transformers
- Biogas Systems
- And Much More!!!
- Consulting Firms
- Financial Firms
- Government Local/State/Federal
- Construction & Maintenance Contractors
- Fuel Suppliers
- Independent Power Producers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Power Industry Consultants
- Power Plant Designers
- Project Developers
- Research and Development Organizations
- And Much More!!!
POWER | ENERGY | AFRICA
PLAN AHEAD FOR THESE EVENTS
Related Upcoming Events
- West African Clean Energy and Environment Exhibition and Conference, ACCRA, GHANA, 07 – 09 NOV 2017
- The International Conference on Recent Advances in Renewable Energies, MONASTIR, TUNISIA, 04 – 05 NOV 2017
- Handling Expo, CAIRO, EGYPT, 16 – 19 NOV 2017
- Africa Renewable Energy Forum, MARRAKESH, MOROCCO, 30 NOV – 01 DEC 2017
- Mactech Expo, CAIRO, EGYPT, 16 – 19 NOV 2017