International Conference on Education, Development & Innovation, ACCRA, GHANA, 28 – 29 AUG 2017July 5, 2017
Propak West Africa, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 19 – 21 SEP 2017July 6, 2017
There are less than 100 seats still available at West Africa’s leading demand-driven ports development forum.
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW:
Register now while space lasts for unprecedented access to coastal and hinterland stakeholders and proven, future-proofed solutions for West Africa’s post-neo-panamax port requirements.
Our speakers will share real time projects success, leading practices, strategies and insights you can implement immediately to make sure you stay at the forefront of West Africa’s maritime development. Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Strategic roadmap of West Africa’s regional port development: Snapshot of current status of key ports in West Africa
- Using technology to drive port efficiency, optimisation and cost control
- Exploring innovative funding strategies for the maritime sector
- Leveraging off regional port collaboration while remaining competitive
- Save time by accessing leaders from over 5 West African ports authorities all under one roof
- Increase port throughput and efficiency with real-time take away benefits while you learn about the latest trends, technology solutions and project developments in the region
- park new commercial relationships and opportunities from facilitated business matchmaking connecting government and private sector
- Influence policy and development while engaging with the region’s top maritime leaders
- Become a top partner and supplier for West Africa’s maritime industries with insider access to the region’s transport infrastructure development pipeline and post-neo-panamax port requirements
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event will have a distinctly West-African audience allowing sponsors to meet ports authorities and decision-makers from across the region all under one roof.
- Ports authorities
- Terminal operators
- Government agencies and ministries
- Freight forwarders
- Shipping lines
- Bulk exporters and users of ports
- Finance and investment organisations
- Research and development agencies
- Industry associations
- Suppliers of products and services to the sector
WEST AFRICA | Ports | CONFERENCE