Future Energy East Africa, NAIROBI, KENYA, 29 – 30 NOV 2017August 22, 2017
Abia Commercial/Agro-Tourism Investment Forum, UMUAHIA, NIGERIA, 09 NOV 2017August 24, 2017
Agra Innovate West Africa is widely recognised as the region’s leading crop production, processing and manufacturing trade show.
EXHIBITION INFO BELOW
Grow your business at the region’s leading agricultural trade show.
Now in its fourth successful year, Agra Innovate West Africa will be connecting suppliers from some twenty different countries across four different continents to serious local buyers and business partners.
Virtually all aspects of regional food production, processing and manufacturing require new technology as they transform into a modernised, productive and competitive force. The last five years have seen over $5 billion of private investment from companies that understand the sector’s enormous potential.
Agra Innovate West Africa brings all levels of this diverse sector together for two days of intensive networking and deal making. The trade-show receives the full support of key private and public sector organisations and is attended by a “who’s who” of regional policymakers, private sector leaders and serious buyers.
AGRA INNOVATE IN NUMBERS
- 3000+ Exhibition Visitors
- 50+ Exhibitors
- 2 Days
- 180+ Conference Attendees
- 60+ Conference Speakers
- COUNTLESS Networking & Learning Opportunities
SOME ISSUES TO BE TACKLED AT AGRA INNOVATE IN NUMBERS
- Financing agriculture to enhance export capacity for agricultural value chains in Nigeria.
- Achieving a sustainable revitalisation of rice production in West Africa
- The role of policy in shaping the future of Agriculture in Nigeria
- The role of dairy and Aquaculture value chains in addressing Challenges of food security in Nigeria
- The role of government in fostering public private partnerships in the Agricultural sector
Agriculture | INNOVATION | EXHIBITION