Agrofood Nigeria, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 28 – 30 MAR 2017December 30, 2016
Logistics, Transport And Port Management Conference, Lagos, Nigeria, 15 – 17 MAR 2017January 3, 2017
Agri Logistics East Africa Summit is the only platform of its kind for the transport and logistics industry with the aim of improving the supply chain process from farmer to market and improving post-harvest losses.
SUMMIT INFO BELOW:
Growing trade volumes in the east African region provides both opportunities and challenges. A major obstacle to efficient trade facing the region’s agricultural sector is the transportation stage of the supply chain such as poor infrastructure (roads, bridges, etc.), lack of appropriate transport systems, and a lack of refrigerated transport and storage.
It is against this background that the African Agri Council presents the Agri Logistics East Africa Summit. The event will provide key insights into emerging trends, confront the most pressing issues, discover solutions, explore technologies and debate a roadmap for improving and expediting the moving of goods in and out of the region.
What to expect?
- MATCHMAKING: Learn from and network with industry experts and heavyweights in Africa’s agricultural sector
- TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE: Meet and network with leading product and service providers in Africa’s Agri logistics sector
- CONTENT: Attend thought leadership sessions and gain first-hand knowledge on innovative agricultural logistical solutions and new technologies that will increase your productivity and profitability
- GLOBAL SUPPORT: Over 15 countries participating and sharing experiences
- Learn about new initiatives to enhance First Mile transport and development
- Gain insight into regional rail, road and port hubs for agricultural transhipment
- Acquire knowledge on quality certification, tallying and customs management for exports
- Hear the latest updates on cold chain logistics and supply chain innovations
Who should attend?
- Agro processors
- Agro brokers
- Agro importers
- Agro importers
- Commercial Farmers
- Farmers (small and medium scale)
- Farming co-ops
- Investment and finance institutions
- Research & Development
Agriculture | Logistics | Summit