The AidEx Nairobi conference was launched in 2014 as a satellite event focused on aid and development within Africa. It is a two-day high-profile conference attracting over 500 A&D professionals from East Africa and beyond.
EVENT INFO BELOW
The theme for 2017 will be announced shortly. Previous themes have been ‘Localisation’, ‘Collaboration’ and ‘Innovation’ in the aid and development sector.
By attending the AidEx Nairobi conference you will be able to:
- Engage in our interactive conference programme
- Learn from the challenges and success stories from your peers
- Network with over 500 aid and development professionals from the government, UN, Red Cross and local and International NGO’s
- Hear from thought leaders and policy-makers
Who visits AidEx Nairobi?
The high-level audience that attends AidEx Nairobi includes the Government of Kenya, UN agencies, Kenyan Red Cross and leading NGOs, with input from the British High Commission and UKTI.
AidEx Nairobi is free to attend for all non-profit organisations. Participants include buyers of equipment and services and representatives from suppliers to the sector, A&D agencies including NGOs – local and international, UN, Red Cross and government.
PLAN AHEAD FOR THESE EVENTS
Networking functions are a fundamental feature of the conference, and delegates are encouraged to meet and interact through the welcome coffee breaks, conference lunches and a networking drinks reception after the first conference day.
Aid | CONFERENCE | AFRICA
Related Upcoming Events
- International Conference on Business Advising, KEMPTON PARK, SOUTH AFRICA, 21 – 23 NOV 2017
- International AIDS Impact Conference, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 13 – 15 NOV 2017
- AfricArena – International Africa Tech Conference, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 06 – 07 NOV 2017
- Agribusiness Congress East Africa, KASANGATI, UGANDA, 29 – 30 NOV 2017
- The International Conference on Recent Advances in Renewable Energies, MONASTIR, TUNISIA, 04 – 05 NOV 2017