Africa Renewable Energy Forum, MARRAKESH, MOROCCO, 30 NOV – 01 DEC 2017September 13, 2017
AfricArena – International Africa Tech Conference, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 06 – 07 NOV 2017September 18, 2017
The inaugural Argus West Africa Roads conference will bring together decision makers from the entire supply chain, including government officials, road authorities, construction companies, bitumen and asphalt producers, traders, investment banks and their service providers.
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW
West Africa boasts huge potential for the bitumen and asphalt industries, as road development continues to take place. Regulatory bodies in Ghana are working hard to put together new specifications for the country, while developments are also taking place in Nigeria, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Ivory Coast, and Guinea. A shift in technological advancements through the development of PMB and emulsions, and companies looking at how to overcome supply issues, means that all eyes are focused on the next infrastructure projects and the prospect of doing business in the region.
7 reasons to attend the Argus West Africa Roads conference:
- Network with senior officials and build partnerships with key stakeholders investing in the bitumen and asphalt industries in west Africa
- Explore new construction projects with companies building roads in Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Guinea
- Identify the changing supply and demand landscape, growth regions and business opportunities
- Understand new specifications in Ghana and hear from the road authorities and regulators on improving quality, and the impact on the asphalt industry
- Assess the need for storage facilities and explore the evolving storage and logistics landscape
- Learn how to create a smoother supply chain and work more efficiently with ports
- Identify new trends with PMBs and emulsions in the region and future investment opportunities
Road | Construction | CONFERENCE