Agricbusiness Tradeshow & Conference, ABUJA, NIGERIA, 25 – 26 OCT 2017August 8, 2017
International Conference On Supply Chain Management, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 24 – 26 OCT 2017August 9, 2017
The theme for this year’s ATM & Cash Innovation Africa 2017 is Unlocking the ATM market in Africa – the future of devices, cash, mobile and digital in retail banking.
THIS BUSINESS EVENT WILL FOCUS ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Improving customer retention – ATM applications, innovation and lifecycle management
- Cash management and improving efficiency in the cash cycle
- The ATM’s influence on the evolution of customer interactions in banking and payment channels
SOME OF THE TOPICS
- The Global IAD landscape: top emerging trends in ATM Deployment: The world’s largest ATM Deployer gives a firsthand overview of today’s global retail ATM sector
- Beacons – Navigating New ATM channels: A leader in America’s retail ATM market shares a perspective on next generation retail ATMs, including iBeacons at ATMs and how ATMs will accommodate customer experiences in the coming Internet of Things
- Dollarization and the parallel markets in Africa: Explaining the impact on USD cash within Sub-Saharan Africa on the economy and the local parallel markets
- The ATM’s influence on the evolution of customer interactions in banking and payment channels: A major retail ATM deployer analyses the place of ATM technology in South Africa’s payment and banking space
- The Importance of ATMs in a Digital World: There is no doubt that Payments and Channels are evolving faster than ever before. The Digital World is becoming more connected. So what might this mean for ATMs? How can they support this move? What and why are we investing in this channel to maintain and grow it’s relevance?
ATM | Cash | INNOVATION