20th AUTOEXPO TANZANIA 2017, DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, 16 – 18 AUG 2017June 28, 2017
3rd OIL & GAS TANZANIA 2017, DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, 16 – 18 AUG 2017June 29, 2017
Call Centre Africa Conference is all about arming your contact centre and your agents with the required tools, technologies and training.
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW
If you want to succeed in the digital age, then join us for the 2nd Call Centre Africa Conference (22-24 August 2017, Nairobi, Kenya) where leading call centre managers will come together to share case studies, ideas and best practices to drive continuous improvement and help you tap into new opportunities to improve customer experience and transform from a cost to a profit centre.
Why should you attend?
- Is it right for you? Explore latest innovations, strategies and technologies for successful contact centre transformation
- Turn your inbound call centre into a money-making outbound machine so that you don’t simply respond to complaints – you drive revenue and satisfy management
- Build seamless omni-channel experiences for your digital-savvy customers
- Unveil the future of contact centre technologies and how to implement it within your organisation
- Learn how you can better train and motivate your team for improved results on and off the phone
- Learn how you can generate revenue in your banks despite 4% interest capping in Kenya
Who should attend?
- Call Centre Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Representatives
- Contact Centre Heads
- ICT Experts and Advisors
- Customer Care Team Leaders and Managers
- Directors of Operations
- Directors of Customer Support
- Customer Experience Managers
- Recruitment and Training Managers
From the following industries:
- Insurance Companies
Call Centre | AFRICA | CONFERENCE