Retail Leaders Conference, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 15 JUN 2017April 24, 2017
Nigeria International Poultry Summit, IFE, NIGERIA, 18 – 21 JUN 2017April 25, 2017
Card Expo Africa 2017
MILLENNIALS IN THE MARKETPLACE
Lifestyle Riding on payment system.
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW:
The 17th edition of CBN Cashless CardExpo Africa will aggregate the energies of this era and capture the waves and trends of technology and lifestyles and present an encompassing worldview for the emerging approaches to payment and enterprise.
CardExpo Africa 2017 will focus greatly on the future payment vision, the assumption that underlines the vision and how innovation will drive the process. The conference and exhibition will also focus on new users as well as the service delivery strategy that will deliver the future of payments.
With each passing year, more and more Nigerians are attracted to the amazing possibilities of cashless payment channels. This is particularly strong amongst millennials ( those under 33 years ). In Nigeria, this group represents 52.8% and is responsible for 62% of cards, POS and internet banking transactions across board. This group represents a compelling market ( i n t er ms of percentage of total market size) when it comes to adoption and usage of payment technologies, however, over 50 percent of Nigerians from this age group prefer not carrying cash at all while more than 85 percent own a smartphone.
Why Attend Card Expo Africa, Lagos, Nigeria
- Identify developments across the markets demographics and gain insights for business adaptation.
- It helps you as a payment stakeholder to be able to have access to the mind of this huge massive force.
- Learn about the future culture of banking and payment, indeed the future is here
- Learn how tapping into the energy of the moment can improve your business performance
- Learn new and innovative business models by networking and learning from businesses across borders and territories
- Find smart minds to collaborate with or employ (there are many youths out there who will blow your mind.)
- Hear about new technologies which could transform your business
- Meet with industry pioneers to discuss how they see the sector advancing
- Learn about how new entrants plan to grow their market share
- Network with major players and see what your competitors are working on
Card | Expo | AFRICA