Complast Kenya is a one-stop shop where you can meet hundreds of plastic industry solution providers.
EXHIBITION INFO BELOW:
New products, latest equipment, knowledge sharing sessions, CEO forums, all under one roof. If you are in plastics, this is one event you can not afford to miss.
COMPLAST KENYA will be leveraging the support of leading chambers in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda who have already committed their support to promote the event. This will help widen the reach of our promotional efforts and bring in visitors from all the East African countries – Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, South Sudan, Somalia, Malawi, Madagascar, Zambia, Seychelles, Ethiopia, Rwanda and Uganda.
The largest Sea Port in Mombasa, the country is the largest incoming source of products by sea to the East African region from Arab countries, Indian Sub-continent, Europe & Far East.
Who should visit Complast Kenya?
- Important decision makers from top/middle management of local companies
- Skilled professionals of plastics industries
- Members of local industry associations and chamber of commerce
- First generation and budding entrepreneurs
Complast Kenya Exhibitors Will Be Manufacturers, Traders and Marketers of the following:
- Raw materials, Polymers & Resins, Intermediates, Blends & Alloys, Composites
- Speciality Chemicals, Masterbatches, Additives, Colourants, Fillers & Reinforcements
- Processing Machinery – Extrusion / Moulding
- Moulds & dies
- Converting Equipment – Printing / Decorating / Slitting & rewinding / Laminating / Bag and pouch making
- Ancillary Equipment – Surface treaters / Dryers / Scrap grinders / Mixers / Conveyers & Material loaders
- Testing equipment / Software solutions
- Recycling plants & auxiliaries
- Promotion of Plasticulture
- Training institutions / Publishers
- Finished Products
Plastic | EXHIBITION | AFRICA