Elan Expo Proudly Introduces Decor workshop in DecorExpoJuly 7, 2017
CIO Summit Africa, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 17 AUG 2017July 10, 2017
CEM Africa is a meeting place for CX professionals and innovative CX solution providers.
SUMMIT INFO BELOW
The show takes place on the 16th & 17th of August 2017 at the state of the art Century City Conference Centre in Cape Town, where like-minded customer experience experts and the top CX solution providers gather for an informative and educational summit with the common goal of improving customer experience across Africa. The event will provide a platform for like-minded CX professionals to showcase their industry knowledge as well as solutions to better the customer’s perception of the brand.
WHY CEM AFRICA?
- The CEM Africa Summit hosts a number of business opportunities for customer experience leaders to share ideas
- Meet industry leaders: Customer Experience executives spanning all industries across Africa will be presenting and networking at the Summit
- Variety of brands: CEM Africa brings a variety of successful brands that will be showcasing how they have used customer experience in their organisation.
- Engage with the latest trends: CEM Africa provides a platform for the sharing of knowledge and engagement with discussion surrounding CX trends.
- Interactive workshop sessions: Hear from leading innovators in focused 60-minute workshop sessions. The workshops are scheduled in advance as the topics are marketed made available during the build up to the summit.
- Attend the top CX event in Africa: Align yourself or your organisation with the top CX innovators across industries.
- Extended networking time: CEM Africa 2017 will present you many more opportunities to network with your fellow CX professionals.
- The Customer Power Team: In a unique initiative, the event will bring together the power team that manages Customer Experience within the organisations; from the client services, marketing, operations, customer experience, CX specialist, operations, business development and contact centre management teams, in a full effort to transform Customer Experience in the organisation.
- Business meetings: The CEM Africa Summit provides a space for the sharing of ideas for the promotion of the CX industry in Africa.
- Personalised experiences: Leverage new technology such as Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality to create experiences that are unique to the individual to drive engagement.
- How do you make technology human?: With the rapid growth in technological abilities, organisations are looking to digitise many processes.
- Customer Security: Customers are becoming more aware of privacy and security risks.
- How to bring emotion into business: In order to engage with the customer, the organisation needs to tap into these emotions.
- Simplifying processes and solutions: Sometimes the best solutions are the most simple in engaging with customers.
- Reshuffling the organisation: Organisations are breaking down the traditional siloed structures to enable customer-centricity.
- And Much More!!!
Customer | Management | Summit