01st POWER & ENERGY, ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA, 12 – 14 May 2017March 10, 2017
01st SOLAR AFRICA, ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA, 12 – 14 May 2017March 13, 2017
Cyber Secure Nigeria 2017 will prepare participants to defend their networks and operations against growing sophistication of cyber-attacks by Building Resilient Cyber Defence.
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW:
Cyber threats and attacks are becoming commonplace, sophisticated and damaging. Governments, organisations and individuals are faced with an evolving complex threat landscape. State and non-state actors are capitalising on vulnerabilities to launch attacks.
There will be workshops, plenary and breakout sessions.
- UNDERSTANDING AND DEFEATING RANSOMWARE
- INTERNET OF THINGS: ATTACK ON THINGS
- SOCIAL ENGINEERING: ATTACKING THE HUMANS
- COMBATING SOFTWARE, VIDEO AND MUSIC PIRACY WITH CYBER SECURITY
- NIGERIA CYBER CRIME LAW GAP ANALYSIS
- BEHAVIOURAL ANALYSIS OF CYBER CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA
- CONTROLS AND ASSURANCE IN THE CLOUD
- NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY AWARENESS IN NIGERIA: ADOPTING THE GLOBAL STOP THINK CONNECT MESSAGING CONVENTION
- CYBER TERRORISM AND MILITANCY: POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC IMPLICATIONS 1
- REGULATING PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY AND PROTECTION IN NIGERIA
Cyber | Nigeria | CONFERENCE
PLAN AHEAD FOR THESE EVENTS
Related Upcoming Events
- AfricArena – International Africa Tech Conference, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 06 – 07 NOV 2017
- International Conference on Business Advising, KEMPTON PARK, SOUTH AFRICA, 21 – 23 NOV 2017
- Agribusiness Congress East Africa, KASANGATI, UGANDA, 29 – 30 NOV 2017
- Argus West Africa Roads, ACCRA, GHANA, 28 – 30 NOV 2017
- International AIDS Impact Conference, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 13 – 15 NOV 2017