West Africa GRI, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 16 – 17 FEB 2017November 29, 2016
Water electricity power expo, NAIROBI, KENYA, 07 – 10 FEB 2017December 2, 2016
The E-Business Fair is set to empower over 5,000 MSMEs and SMEs across Nigeria with the necessary skills, knowledge and insights to build and grow their business using technology.
The primary objective of the E-Business Fair is to teach entrepreneurs and business owners how to grow their businesses using technology and to build strong business networks.
The E-Business Fair is a platform for fast-growing businesses to promote their brand and engage with their customers. The E-Business Fair is powered by ConnectNigeria, Nigeria’s information portal.
- RETAIL & E-COMMERCE: Grow your business online with eCommerce and online retail management to boost your sales.
- WEB & MOBILE APPS: Learn the importance of mobile apps and web development in leveraging your business growth.
- TECH-DRIVEN MARKETING: Know why technology plays a vital role in this fast-paced world of business.
- STRATEGY & TECHNIQUES: Learn what are the best approach and strategy to further grow your business from the pros.
- LEARN: Learn new technologies for business success
- NETWORK: Network with business professionals and owners
- PERKS: Get exclusive offers and discounts from your favourite brands
BUSINESS | Technology | Fair
PLAN AHEAD FOR THESE EVENTS
Related Upcoming Events
- AfricArena – International Africa Tech Conference, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 06 – 07 NOV 2017
- International Conference on Business Advising, KEMPTON PARK, SOUTH AFRICA, 21 – 23 NOV 2017
- Agribusiness Congress East Africa, KASANGATI, UGANDA, 29 – 30 NOV 2017
- Africa PPP – Public Private Partnership Conference and Showcase, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 23 – 24 NOV 2017
- Mactech Expo, CAIRO, EGYPT, 16 – 19 NOV 2017