Nigeria Assembly, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 07 – 08 NOV 2017August 21, 2017
African Resources and Technology for Education Show, ABUJA, NIGERIA, 14 – 15 NOV 2017August 22, 2017
EAWATERS 2017 brings players from the water industry and policy influencers drawn from the East African Countries and beyond.
Theme: “Improving Energy Efficiency”
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW
With the growing business opportunities in the water sector in Kenya, there is a growing demand for higher productivity in the groundwater and surface water in the Eastern Africa region.
New technologies emerge day in day out and businesses are seeking the best technology that is locally suited to meet this fast growing need.
EAWATERS gives platforms to energy technology and equipment companies to showcase and present their products and services to key stakeholders and key decision makers in Eastern Africa.
Come to EAWATERS and showcase your solar panels, wind turbines, generators, power masts among other energy solutions. Also show case pumps, water-well drilling rigs, compressors, power generators, drilling bits, well screens, water quality testing units and so much more.
- Policy Presentations and Panel Discussions on Water and Energy Efficiency
- Technical Presentations and Panel Discussions Related to Alternative Technologies, Energy Saving, Energy Efficiency and other related topics
- Equipment Exhibitions
- New Technology Demonstrations
- Exclusive Networking Sessions
- Specialized Training Forums
- Policy makers from the the East African Community
- Water Regulators
- Delegations in the EAC
- Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Water Service Providers
- Groundwater Developers and Drilling Contractors
- Pump Installers
- East Africa Industry Associations
- Humanitarian Agencies and NGOs
- Energy Auditors, Geologists, Engineers, Agriculturalists, Environmentalists, Financiers and Other Professionals
- Groundwater Clients
Water | Summit | AFRICA