Monthly Review – February, 2017
Exhibition Affairs will provide you with the latest information on the China(Guangzhou) International Fire Safety Exhibition on a monthly basis. It will cover news from the organizer, activities, cooperation affairs, exhibitors or products.
The 2nd Trade Matching Conference (the matchmaking between exhibitors and visitors), will take place on June 29th.
Cooperation with Global Associations
- German Fire Protection Association (vfdb): The vfdb is a “Member is of CFPA-Europe” (Confederation of Fire Protection Associations). The vfdb contributes considerably together with the German fire-brigade association in the work of the international organization CTIF (Comit Technique International de prevention et d’extinction du Feu) and FEU (Federation of the European Union Fire Offiver Associations).
- Hong Kong Institution of Engineers Fire Division (HKIE FD): The Fire Division was established in June 2008 as the youngest division within the large family of HKIE. Our mission is to serve as a platform to bring together stakeholders and professionals from both the local industry and international fire arenas; to share their vast array of knowledge and experience in order that we can serve our communities with the best collective wisdom built on the latest research data, most advanced simulation techniques and also most importantly new ways of thinking.
- Thai Fire& Rescue Training Academy
Organizer News – Cooperation with Informa
Guangzhou Lisheng Exhibition Co.,Ltd., established in 2003, is one of the professional exhibition companies supported by the government.
With the cooperation between Guangzhou Lisheng Exhibition Co.,Ltd, and Informa Exhibitions, the two parts will jointly promote CFE 2017 and build a long-term relationship.
About Informa: Informa Exhibitions delivers over 150 trade and consumer exhibitions annually across the globe. More than 800 talented individuals collaborate to present market-leading events for sectors including Beauty, Construction, Design, Life Sciences, Maritime, Neutroceuticals, Pop Culture and Real Estate. Through face-to-face and digital channels, Informa Exhibitions enables communities to engage, experience and do business. Our Exhibition Brands include Arab Health, Middle East Electricity, Cityscape, China Beauty Expo, World of Concrete and Fan Expo.
Exhibition News | Reviews | Safety
PLAN AHEAD FOR THESE EVENTS
Related Upcoming Events
- International AIDS Impact Conference, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 13 – 15 NOV 2017
- West African Clean Energy and Environment Exhibition and Conference, ACCRA, GHANA, 07 – 09 NOV 2017
- Handling Expo, CAIRO, EGYPT, 16 – 19 NOV 2017
- International Ceramic & Sanitary Ware Exhibition, CAIRO, EGYPT, 08 – 11 NOV 2017
- Mactech Expo, CAIRO, EGYPT, 16 – 19 NOV 2017