Biomass Trade & BioEnergy Africa, Johannesburg, South Africa, 28 – 29 SEP 2017July 20, 2017
NICOVEX, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 03 – 05TH OCT. 2017July 24, 2017
Food & Hotel Kenya is the main international event for all trades. It is held in conjunction with Kenya Trade Show 2017. Setting new highs for participation from over 15 countries & visitors from over 12 African countries.
EXHIBITION INFO BELOW
The event is all set for its exhibitors to meet serious buyers within the 3 days. The event continues to lead the way in showcasing the new products & technology not only to Kenya but also to its surrounding countries.
A WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS FROM THE BELOW SECTORS: WILL BE DISPLAYED.
The exhibition will be held at Sarit Expo Center, the perfect venue for hosting International trade exhibitions in Nairobi. It is situated in the heart of the capital city. It’s exhibitions attract trade visitors from all the sectors of Kenya and the neighboring countries such as Uganda, Somalia, Tanzania and Ethiopia. It offers high standard facilities, equipment & services. The exhibition centre also offers parking for over 3000 cars, round the clock security, press & media rooms, information centre, Toilets & lavatories, warehouse and restaurants.
- Food & Beverage Importers / Distributors / Wholesalers
- Food & Beverage Manufacturers & Processors
- Senior Government Officials & Trade Associations
- Purchase Managers / Front Office Management
- Hotels / Restaurants / Resorts / Country Clubs
- Food processors/ Packers
- Food Technologist / Dietician
- Property Owner / Developers
- Quick Service Restaurants
- Retail / Hypermarket / Supermarket / Department / Convenience Stores
- Spa & Lifestyle Owners & Management
Food | Hotel | EXHIBITION
PLAN AHEAD FOR THESE EVENTS
Related Upcoming Events
- Agro & Poultry Kenya, NAIROBI, KENYA, 13 – 15 OCT 2017
- West African Clean Energy and Environment Exhibition and Conference, ACCRA, GHANA, 07 – 09 NOV 2017
- Destination Africa, CAIRO, EGYPT, 11 – 12 NOV 2017
- International Ceramic & Sanitary Ware Exhibition, CAIRO, EGYPT, 08 – 11 NOV 2017
- Wine & Olive Oil Production Expo, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 24 – 26 Oct 2017