Food and Hospitality Africa is Africa’s Leading Hospitality & Food Service Expo.
HOSTEX FOOD & HOSPITALITY SERVICE:
- Where industry meets
- A brand with a 30 year heritage
- A platform for innovation
- 10 000+ targeted visitors in 3 days
- Attracts decision-makers
AFRICA’S INTERNATIONAL FOOD & DRINK EVENT:
Now in its fourth year, IFEA is a multi-national expo that gives buyers the opportunity to see what the South African and international food and drink industries have to offer.
- The only global trade event of its kind on the African continent.
- Brings together the world’s leading food and drink brands.
- A showcase of local producers and leading African brands.
- A meeting place of retail and foodservice buyers, importers, distributors and wholesalers from across the continent.
QUENCHING AFRICA’S UNRELENTING THIRST FOR QUALITY SPIRITS & DRINKS:
The Drinks Cabinet has been created to accommodate the ever-growing and constantly evolving drinks market in South Africa and the African continent. It will include soft drinks, beer, craft beer, ciders, spirits and wine.
PLAN AHEAD FOR THESE EVENTS
The Drinks Cabinet will give producers, brewers, distillers and brand owners an opportunity to engage with thousands of industry decision makers from restaurants, hotels, pubs, bars, cafés as well as the continent’s leading retailers.
BRINGING DESIGN, PASSION & IDEAS TO REALITY:
Contract Furnishing Africa will cover all furnishings for retail stores, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops or bars.
Visitors will be able to experience both indoor & outdoor furniture, décor & lighting, and everything in between! Beds, bedding, towelling, linen, floor coverings soft & hard, wall covering, interior design and guest amenities
CALLING ALL CAFFEINE ADDICTS AND TEA CONNOISSEURS
Calling all caffeine addicts and tea connoisseurs – look no further for taste sensations and barista action than Tea & Coffee Africa.
- Tea & Coffee Africa provides an aromatic platform for producers and distributors of hot beverages to showcase their products – with a number of attractions designed to draw visitors to the expo.
- Providing the platform for Speciality Coffee Association of South Africa (SCASA) to present the Gauteng regionals and national finals of the South African Barista Championships, as well as the Cup Tasters Event and the popular Latte Art Championships, Tea & Coffee Africa is a hub of constant activity and delicious aromas.
- A showcase of the finest in hot beverage offerings – an arena characterised by a myriad of players, products and services and the potential to generate strong sales revenue with the right partner – Tea & Coffee Africa is your go-to point for everything you’ve ever wanted to know about this thriving sector.
Food | Hospitality | AFRICA
Related Upcoming Events
- Wine & Olive Oil Production Expo, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 24 – 26 Oct 2017
- Handling Expo, CAIRO, EGYPT, 16 – 19 NOV 2017
- Destination Africa, CAIRO, EGYPT, 11 – 12 NOV 2017
- AfricArena – International Africa Tech Conference, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 06 – 07 NOV 2017
- Agro & Poultry Kenya, NAIROBI, KENYA, 13 – 15 OCT 2017