Gas-to-Power World Congress, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 17 – 18 May 2017March 20, 2017
City Invest, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 23-24 MAY 2017,March 21, 2017
Food West Africa offers a premier platform that will allow you to showcase your products and services to thousands of decision makers from across the region.
EXHIBITION INFO BELOW:
At Food West Africa, you will meet the food and drink industry in Africa’s richest economy – Nigeria. Over the course of 3 days Food West Africa will host over 200 exhibitors from 25 countries, enabling you to expose your company to the dedicated target audience and gain invaluable return on investment.
The 2nd edition of this premier event will take place from 17-19 May, 2017.
Food West Africa provides a unique platform for your business to showcase its products and services to thousands of decision makers and influencing individuals from across the West African food and drink industry.
More than 150 companies from across the world will convene at Food Nigeria to showcase their products covering food and drink, equipment, food services and hospitality.
- Food West Africa will offer the perfect platform for learning and networking. By visiting the exhibition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with major suppliers and exhibitors from all over the world
- Connect with potential investors and trading partners
- Establish contact with manufacturers who may be looking for local representatives
- Learn about new product launches and latest technologies in the food industry
- Compare thousands of products and services under one roof
- Meet your existing suppliers and agents in an ideal B2B environment
- Keep abreast of your competitor’s activities
- Enjoy live product demonstrations
- Networking opportunity for more business benefits
- Free entry to the fair!
Food | WEST AFRICA | Nigeria