Africa’s Leading Luxury Travel Market, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 21 – 23 APRIL 2017February 22, 2017
Next Generation Telecoms Africa Summit, PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA, 26 – 28 APRIL 2017February 24, 2017
The 2017 IBCR conference covers two thematic areas. The first theme is about contemporary service management and service experience. The second theme is about tourism and hospitality experiences in the digital era.
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW:
Two keynote speakers are invited: Professor Evert Gummesson and Professor Jay Kandampully. Also, three well-reputed journals will participate in the conference by publishing outstanding papers from the conference. These are Journal of Service Management (Section), Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services (Special issue), and Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management (Special issue). For further information, please click on “call for papers” and select “Service Management and Service Experience” or “Tourism and Hospitality”. Both themes will be held at the same conference venue.
The 2017 IBCR International Conference Call for papers Conference Theme are:
- Contemporary Service Management and Service Experience
- Tourism and Hospitality Experiences in the Digital Era
Business | Consumer | CONFERENCE
Related Upcoming Events
- International Conference on Business Advising, KEMPTON PARK, SOUTH AFRICA, 21 – 23 NOV 2017
- Agribusiness Congress East Africa, KASANGATI, UGANDA, 29 – 30 NOV 2017
- Abia Commercial/Agro-Tourism Investment Forum, UMUAHIA, NIGERIA, 09 NOV 2017
- AfricArena – International Africa Tech Conference, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 06 – 07 NOV 2017
- The International Conference on Recent Advances in Renewable Energies, MONASTIR, TUNISIA, 04 – 05 NOV 2017