Agri Logistics East Africa Summit, NAIROBI, KENYA, 28 FEB – 01 MAR 2017January 2, 2017
4th Mozambique International Building Construction and Interiors Exhibition, MAPUTO, MOZAMBIQUE, 15 – 17 MAR 2017January 4, 2017
The theme of this year’s Logistics, Transport And Port Management Conference is: Attracting Local and Foreign Investment to Logistics, Transport and Port Management Industry in West Africa.
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW:
The conference will cover areas like Understand the major aspects of transportation and logistics in the context of the current business environment, ensure the familiarity with the issues involved in the transport of cargo internationally, globalisation and opportunities for improvement in African Ports, Logistics and Transport Management.
- Identify importance and role of the sector in fostering trade and contributing to the GDPs of West African Countries.
- Highlight and understand the strategic environment for sustainability of the logistics sector in West Africa.
- Examine the roles of government in promoting sectoral development and performance
- Identify opportunities and strategic direction for growth.
- Promote globalisation of indigenous investors in the sector.
- Accentuate on the outsourcing and private participations of the in
- Enumerate the various Foreign Direct Investment Options in the Sector
- Promoting partnership within and outside the West African shores.
Who should attend?
- Chairmen, CEOs, Directors in Logistics, Transport and Port Management Sector
- Procurement specialists
- Logistics & sourcing specialists
- Category Managers
- Supply chain manager
- Supply Chain Experts in West Africa and the world, Investors with Interest in African Market, Organisations in the Supply Chain Management industry,
Logistics | Transportation | CONFERENCE