City Invest, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 23-24 MAY 2017,March 21, 2017
African Security Summit, CASABLANCA, MOROCCO, 30 – 31 MAY 2017March 22, 2017
NICONEX is a Construction Equipment/Technology, Building Materials and Housing Expo, held in Lagos state, Nigeria.
EXPO INFO BELOW:
Niconex aims to meet the leading producers and suppliers of building sector with buyers in the region for entrepreneurs and investors who want to build business and trade connections and to invest new investments.
Niconex will showcase the existing and potential capacities in Nigeria’s building and construction industry in particular and the global industry in general. The event holds annually to open the sector for more local and foreign participation to boost business opportunities for the practitioners and other stakeholders in the industry.
Last year, the exhibition which was held in participation with over 74 companies whose 39 ones were foreign, were visited by over 17683 professional visitors and most of the exhibitors stated that they intended to participate the exhibition again because they had a fruitful exhibition term in terms of building new business connections.
- To benefit from business opportunities in Nigeria, Africa’s most crowded and most promising market
- To have the chance to enter a wide geography with Nigeria being the doorway into Central and Western Africa and to establish business connections
- To gain new customers and preserve present customers in Nigeria
- To exhibit new products and new technologies and to observe customers’ reactions for them
- To have the chance to meet the country’s need for construction and building
- To follow and watch the latest technologies in the sector
- To meet professional visitors face to face and sign profitable business contracts
- To increase brand awareness for your products and to contribute your corporate image
Building | Construction | Expo