WEST AFRICA HVAC Expo, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 13 – 15 JULY 2017March 30, 2017
March 2017 Monthly Review for China(Guangzhou) International Fire Safety Exhibition (CFE 2017)April 2, 2017
Nigeria Agro Food attracts the highest quality of the visitors, and is the best instrument for entering or expanding into the food and agriculture market in the region.
EXPO INFO BELOW:
Nigeria Agro Food Exhibition Attracts almost 3600 professional visitors, presents up to 86 companies from 12 countries and concentrates on creating a fruitful working environment for all participants and attendees.
This year, Nigeria Agro Food Exhibition will prove its significance and ability to grow and develop further.
Nigeria agrofood showcases its place on the market and importance for the industry in nigeria and entire africa region as well as its international value.
Nigeria Agro Food is going to be held again between 13-15 July 2017 at Landmark Centre.
- Agriculture Farmers
- Poultry Farmers
- Livestock Farmers
- Trade Buyers
- Food & Beverage Experts
- Food & Beverage Manufacturers
- Food & Beverage Importers
- Food Retailers
- Government Officials
- Local Businessmen
- Agriculture Engineers
PLAN AHEAD FOR THESE EVENTS
Visiting NIGERIA FOODEXPO 2017 is the best way to keep up to date with the latest developments in Nigeria’s newly growing construction sector. Benefit from opportunities with industry peers, get the chance to meet large number of local and international companies.
Our market-leading exhibition puts you at the centre of your industry. They bring you the latest solutions, the most important innovators and influencers.
- Discover new & trendy products
- Book in face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
- Connect with new suppliers, customers and business partners
- Network with your peers from across the country and around the world
- Stay up-to-date with emerging or changing market trends
- Engage with your industry community locally
Food | Agriculture | EXHIBITION
Related Upcoming Events
- Agribusiness Congress East Africa, KASANGATI, UGANDA, 29 – 30 NOV 2017
- Value Added Agriculture Expo West Africa, ACCRA, GHANA, 25 – 26 OCT 2017
- Poultry And Livestock Show(PALS- Africa), KUMASI, GHANA, 02 – 03 NOV 2017
- Agro & Poultry Kenya, NAIROBI, KENYA, 13 – 15 OCT 2017
- Wine & Olive Oil Production Expo, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 24 – 26 Oct 2017