Africa Mini Grids Summit, NAIROBI, KENYA, 14 – 15 NOV 2017August 18, 2017
East Africa Water Summit, NAIROBI, KENYA, 23 – 24 NOV 2017August 21, 2017
The upcoming Nigeria Assembly, 7th & 8th November, looks to bring international financiers and investors to Nigeria to meet and discuss how to overcome funding challenges currently facing the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW
Stakeholders also in attendance and part of the speaking faculty will be representatives from IOC’s, Mid & Larger Caps as well as indigenous small independent oil and gas companies.
Now in its 3rd year, the Nigeria Assembly remains the must attend energy event for thought leadership market insight and high-end C-level networking. Bringing together over 200 senior executives for frank and honest discussions on strategies for overcoming funding challenges, capacity building and knowledge sharing between IOC’s and independents. Whilst primarily focused on upstream operations, conversations will also consider the growth of gas to power Nigeria.
- What are the strategies for IOC’s and Mid-Caps in Nigeria for the next 12-18 months?
- How are independents commercialising their small-scale production and ensuring its profitability in the new normal low oil price?
- How have OFS renegotiated their position in the low oil price environment?
- How have some indigenous oil and gas companies remained successful investment prospects?
- How can international investors help in building local capacity in Nigeria to attract funding for new oil and gas projects and to upgrade infrastructure in-country?
- What is the timeline for passing the entirety of PIGB?
- In what ways will the PIGB increase transparency in the industry?
- How will legislators ensure that the aims of the PIGB are fulfilled in the long-term? Will the PIGB ensure tenure protection for top oil and gas executives and shield the industry from undue political interferences?
- How can local banks bridge the compliance gap between themselves and international financiers?
- What corporate governance do Nigerian Oil and Gas companies need implement to secure international investment?
Nigeria | Oil and Gas | Technology