Savannah Agro-Tech and Machinery Expo (SAME), NAIROBI, KENYA, 04 – 06 MAY 2017March 2, 2017
Machine Tools Africa, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA, 09 – 12 MAY 2017March 7, 2017
The Nigerian Book Fair Trust (NBFT) the organisers of Nigerian International Book Fair, is a coalition of the major stakeholders in the Nigerian book sector,
FAIR INFO BELOW:
The Nigerian Book Fair Trust (NBFT) the organisers of Nigerian International Book Fair, is a coalition of the major stakeholders in the Nigerian book sector, comprising the Nigerian Publishers Association, Nigerian Book Foundation, Nigerian Booksellers Association, Association of Nigerian Printers, Nigerian Library Association, Association of Nigerian Authors and the Association of Non-Fiction and Academic Authors of Nigeria. The Trust was incorporated in 1999, and enjoys the endorsement of the Education Tax Fund (ETF), Nigerian Education Research and Development Council and the Federal Government of Nigeria.
AIMS/OBJECTIVES OF NBFT
The Trust is set up primarily to promote reading, educational, intellectual and technological development of the people, has as her stated objectives the following:
- To improve the reading culture in Nigeria
- To bring books closer to the people for better education and self-improvement.
- To inculcate in the younger generation of Nigerians, necessary readership and authorship skills for a wholesome book society.
Nigerian | Book | Fair
PLAN AHEAD FOR THESE EVENTS
Related Upcoming Events
- International Conference on Business Advising, KEMPTON PARK, SOUTH AFRICA, 21 – 23 NOV 2017
- West African Clean Energy and Environment Exhibition and Conference, ACCRA, GHANA, 07 – 09 NOV 2017
- AfricArena – International Africa Tech Conference, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 06 – 07 NOV 2017
- Argus West Africa Roads, ACCRA, GHANA, 28 – 30 NOV 2017
- Poultry And Livestock Show(PALS- Africa), KUMASI, GHANA, 02 – 03 NOV 2017