Nigeria Manufacturing and Equipment Expo (NME)2017, which will hold from 14 – 16 March 2017 at The Landmark Centre, Lagos, Nigeria; is the most comprehensive manufacturing & equipment event in Nigeria.
With over 3,700 manufacturers from West Africa will attend in a quest to finding manufacturing machinery, tools and solutions. Some of the confirmed organisations includes; Dangote Group, Procter & Gamble, Guinness, Nestle Nigeria and Unilever.
The exhibition is the Official Trade Fair for the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (Event Patron) and is organised with the support and participation of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment (Host Ministry) and Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Host Chamber). The events creates a platform for diverse opportunities like;
- Finance & Funding: This is available at the exhibition for SME’s and manufacturers to purchase machinery via IDB Capital, ICDC and private sector providers ensuring more orders for international machinery will be placed at the Exhibition.
- Exclusive Top Management and Government Forum: The co-location of mPAD (a private CEO & Gov’t Forum for policy level discussion) provides exhibitors access to and visibility with C-level executives and high-ranking government officials and ensures the highest level of decision maker attending throughout the 3 days.
- More Business Opportunities from Multi-sector International Scale: The multi-sector exhibitor and visitor profile enables international exhibition scale to be achieved and more business opportunities across the leading sectors.
- Unique Clarion Events Global Reach & Clarion Events West Africa Local Market Influence: Clarion Events global credentials partnered together with Clarion Events West Africa’s local market credentials delivers the highest attendance of international machinery suppliers as well as the highest attendance of local buyers and influencers.
THE EVENT IS CHARACTERISED BY 6 INDUSTRY SECTORS IN ONE SHOW:
- NME PACKAGING EXPO: Printing | Labelling | Plastics
- NME EXPO PHARMA: Pharmaceuticals production
- NME EXPO FOOD TECH: Agro, Food, Beverage & Tobacco Processing
- NME EXPO AUTOMOTIVE ASSEMBLY: Automation | Spare Parts | Robotics
- NME EXPO INDUSTRIAL PROCESSING: Steel | Cement | Chemical | Rubber
- NME EXPO PRODUCTION: Glass | Wood | Textile| Ceramics
MANUFACTURING SUPPLIERS OF MACHINERY, MACHINE TOOLS, SPARE PARTS AND AUTOMATION EXHIBIT TO:
- Generate new leads from 16,000 manufacturers included in the Multimodal West Africa marketing network
- Build relationships and pitch your manufacturing solutions to C-Level attendees
- Secure contracts from over 3,700 leading manufacturers in attendance
- Raise brand awareness and generate new business opportunities across multiple market sectors
Building on the success of the Nigeria Manufacturing Expo featuring mPAD 2016, 2017’s event will be almost double in size and feature: 6 Country Pavilions, 120 Exhibitors and 3700 attendees across 2,600m2.
T:+44(0) 20 7384 8017
M: +234 (0) 8127899519
OmodolapoOshundeyi (Nigeria & ECOWAS)
T: +234 809 115 5799
Organiser Address:www.clarionevents.com | www.clarioneventswestafrica.com
Clarion Events West Africa, No. 92 Oduduwa Crescent, Ikeja G.R.A, Lagos State, Nigeria
Manufacturing | Equipment | Expo