Cibex East Africa, NAIROBI, KENYA, 15 – 17 FEB 2017December 6, 2016
Social Media Week LAGOS, NIGERIA, 27 FEB – 03 MAR 2017December 8, 2016
The Nigeria Power Forum, taking place on 27 February 2017 in Abuja, Nigeria is the premier gathering for high-level stakeholders in Nigeria’s power sector.
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW:
The Forum annually provides a platform for the entire industry value chain to assess the barriers that remain in creating access to electricity across the nation.
Power remains the principal catalyst for transforming Nigeria’s industrial and commercial landscape, releasing the potential across sectors and strengthening the economy. Nigeria Power will gather local and regional power players who will meet with international investors for what promises to be a fruitful Forum full of thought provoking discussions and unrivalled networking opportunities.
Key topics will include
- Government Strategy Focus: What Measures Will Be Taken to Enable the Growth of the Power Sector?
- Power Distribution Focus: What Are the Solutions to the Financial Challenges Faced?
- Access to Non – Gas Sources: What Role Will Alternative Energy Play in Nigeria?
- Gas as a Main Fuel Supply: Providing Electricity to the Whole Country
- Generation & Transmission of Power: Developing a Realistic Infrastructure
- Funding the Power Sector: Challenges Laying Ahead
Key Reasons to Visit:
- 3 Day exhibition bringing together the key power players in Nigeria
- View the latest technologies & services in the power sector
- Free to attend CWC Technical Sessions: Hear expert insights into the technical & operational challenges that the Nigerian power industry faces
- Learn what your peers are doing
- Anticipate future trends in the Nigerian power mark
Meet the Who’s Who of the Nigerian Gas & Power Industry Under One Roof
Taking place on 28 Feb – 02 March 2017, Nigeria Energy Week is Africa’s largest exhibition gathering the Nigerian and international energy industry. With 250 companies showcasing the latest technology and services and attracting over 6,500 visitors, this will be the perfect opportunity to:
- Establish your company’s presence within the Nigerian gas and power marketplace
- Access the industry’s most influential decision-makers
- Host current and potential clients at your stand while showcasing your latest products and services
- Create local and international partnerships within the Nigerian energy industry
Nigeria | POWER | Forum