West Africa Energy Assembly, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 17 – 18 JAN 2017November 24, 2016
AfricaBuild Lagos, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 14 – 16 FEB 2017November 28, 2016
The challenges faced by the African government in balancing the risks and benefits are numerous. Hence it is imperative to develop a coordinated strategy for the growth in the power sector in Africa.
Amongst the top 10 fastest developing countries in the world, 7 belong to the African continent. African countries blessed with exceptional geographical location, leave tremendous unexplored natural resources which creates a marvelous business opportunity. The conference focuses on Assessment, Implementation and Integration of Renewable Energy Sources, Smart Grids solutions and overcoming financial and infrastructural challenges with special focus on the development in the sub-Saharan region.
- Identifying the potential of renewable sources in the Sub-Saharan Regions
- Implementation of Smart Grid / Off – Grid technologies projects using renewable energy for a better and reliable power transmission
- Sources of capitalizing renewable power projects
- Exploring Foreign Direct Investment policies for better project implementation
Prospective Delegation you can meet:
- Independent Power Producers
- Power Developing companies
- Power Transmission Companies
- Power Distribution Companies
- Regulatory Board.
- Construction Companies
- Technical and Financial consultancies
- Legal Advisories
- Project Management Firms
POWER | AFRICA | CONFERENCE