The Retail Leaders Conference is the largest and ultimate go-to event for retailing in Nigeria and West Africa for retail thought and practice leaders from around the globe.
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW:
The Conference is an exciting one-day event that includes a combination of high-level strategic thinking, business envisioning and in-depth explorations of winning retail strategies and opportunities. You get a chance to hear success tips from our guest speakers and learn the secret sauce of retail business success from other retail leaders. In addition, there will be great networking opportunities!
This year’s Conference comes against the backdrop of major economic upheavals and structural challenges. The government is actively seeking to reposition the country with emphasis on diversification of the economy. A key sector that is set to become a major growth pillar is retail.
This Conference will be a meeting and melting point for all stakeholders; Retail, Government, Manufacturing, Banks, Telecom, Real Estate… to come together and understand the critical role that retail plays in national economic transformation and how to support retail to grow and ultimately become the anchor of our national economic growth
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
The Conference provides a unique opportunity for retail leaders and executives to share information, new perspectives, insights, future predictions about upcoming trends, big picture retailing concepts and strategy for engaging with and winning today’s socially aware customer. The Conference is accompanied with unmatched intimate networking opportunities.
- Plenaries: At Plenaries, key stakeholders will speak on “Supporting Retail: The Next Driver of Nigeria’s Economic Growth” providing participants with the right framework to support retail to grow and ultimately become the anchor of our national economic growth.
- The Platform: The Platform this will be a special workshop for retailers on “Driving Outlet Footfall for Profitable Sales & Growth”. The workshop will help retailers to answer such questions like; how to drive shoppers to the store, how to make them buy, how to make them buy more and buy again, and how to use analytics to optimise retail footfall.
- B2B Meetings: The Business to Business (B2B) Meetings with local and international businesses seeking opportunities, partnership and collaborations; – mall developers and operators, architects and store designers, franchisors, investors, financiers, ancillary service providers etc.
- Exhibitions and Networking: We have deliberately created time for visit to retail relevant exhibitions for strategic exhibitors and for networking.
Retail | Business | CONFERENCE
PLAN AHEAD FOR THESE EVENTS
Related Upcoming Events
- International Conference on Business Advising, KEMPTON PARK, SOUTH AFRICA, 21 – 23 NOV 2017
- Agribusiness Congress East Africa, KASANGATI, UGANDA, 29 – 30 NOV 2017
- Argus West Africa Roads, ACCRA, GHANA, 28 – 30 NOV 2017
- AfricArena – International Africa Tech Conference, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 06 – 07 NOV 2017
- International AIDS Impact Conference, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 13 – 15 NOV 2017