Free Linguistics Conference, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 29 – 30 SEP 2017July 11, 2017
IMTC Africa, NAIROBI, KENYA, 20 – 22 SEP 2017July 12, 2017
The Smart Buildings & Infrastructure Western Cape summit on 23 August will make it easy for decision-makers involved in the development, design and delivery of new and existing buildings to catch the SMART buildings wave, reaping substantial rewards along the journey.
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW
Smarter approaches to buildings and city infrastructure are non-negotiable!
The BIM Institute is pleased to present the SMART Buildings and Infrastructure series of summits – Africa’s only platform designed for decision-makers and analysts from the public and private sectors responsible for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure assets and or the specification and procurement of major infrastructure assets.
The innovative summit programme looks at the future of buildings from technology evolution to new value adding services, better collaboration, smart maintenance, local and international lessons learned, infrastructure transformation, sustainable strategies and best practices in:
- Planning for resilience
- Designing for adaptability
- Creating value
- Delivering smarter buildings and infrastructure
- Explore opportunities to smarten up existing or new buildings while increasing its revenue generation and cost effectiveness
- Gain knowledge on how to improve building performance through smart technology
- Understand technology implementation within smart buildings
- Network with a highly influential group of participants
- Practical use cases of incorporating smart elements into buildings
- Smart buildings and associated revenue streams
- The impact of big data and the Internet of Things
- Improving building performance through smart technology
Building | Infrastructure | CONFERENCE