BUILDMACEX, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 31 OCT. – 02 NOV. 2017August 14, 2017
2017 SMART BUILDING EXPO, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 19 – 20 SEP 2017August 14, 2017
The First and Second Annual Solar Projects Egypt run successfully under the patronage of the New & Renewable Energy Authority (NREA) and the support of Egyptian Electricity Utility and Consumer Protection Regulatory Agency (ERA).
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW
The Egyptian government is investing billions of dollars into new renewable energy projects to facilitate the development of wind and solar power plants across the country. Egypt has committed to increase its share of renewables in the country’s power mix to 20% by 2022 and 37% by 2035.
The 3rd Annual Solar Projects Egypt conference will bring the value chain to discuss updates in the Egyptian energy sector and of course the new PPAs that are up for tender. Egypt’s massive population creates an enormous energy demand, which may strain the government’s budget but also opens opportunities to invest in technologies to meet its growing need. The Annual Solar projects Egypt conference 2017 is the place to discuss these issues.
SOME EXPECTED TOPICS
- Reviewing current regulations affecting the investment and development of solar
- Highlighting areas and locations targeted for development of solar energy projects and announcing new projects
- Identifying what investors and developers need to know to prepare for and capitalize on the imminent changes
- Reviewing regulations affecting the investment and development of solar projects to ensure secure financial
- Allocating areas for development of solar energy projects to private and public international investors
- The impacts of regulation on new market structure
Solar | Renewable energy | CONFERENCE