Textyle-Expo, CCO Oran, Algeria, 25 – 28 APR 2018September 8, 2017
Agribusiness Congress East Africa, KASANGATI, UGANDA, 29 – 30 NOV 2017September 12, 2017
ICRARE’17 conference aims at attracting the interest of specialists, academicians and researchers as well as manufacturers, practitioners and customers from the international community working in research areas and investments related to various applications of renewable energies.
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW
The ICRARE’17 allows the scientific community working in theses areas to exchange, share and discuss advances and developments in renewable energy research and applications. The conference will be organized in specialized symposiums focusing on various aspects of renewable energy applications chaired by specialists and focusing on the following themes.
Topics within the scope of the conference
- Green Renewable Energy Systems (GRES) as Solar Geothermal & Wave Energies, Wind Power, Hydropower
- Renewable Energy Research and Applications for Industries
- Hybrid Green Renewable Energy Systems
- Safety and Security and Control Techniques in Renewable Energy Systems
- Renewable Energy Systems in Smart Cities
- Challenges in GRES and Future Strategies and Directions for Policy Makers
- Renewable Energy in Strategic Sectors: Solar and Geo-thermal Water Desalination, Photovoltaic Application and Electricity Production (SMART GRIDS), Solar Heating and Air Conditioning
- New Materials and Materials Characterization in RE systems
Renewable energy | CONFERENCE