Abuja International Trade Fair, ABUJA, NIGERIA, 21 SEP – 07 OCT 2017July 17, 2017
Africa Print Expo, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA, 13 – 15 SEP 2017July 17, 2017
The Summit will feature a gathering of government officials, agri project developers, investors & growers sharing their insights and experience in vertical farming, greenhouses and controlled environment agriculture.
SUMMIT INFO BELOW
This is an excellent opportunity for you and your company to showcase your thought leadership and solutions to leading players in the region.
URBAN AGRI SUMMIT 2017 WILL PROBE THESE IMPORTANT TOPICS
- How Can Governments Best Work with Industry Stakeholders to formulate effective and sustainable policies?
- “Africa needs its own version of the vertical farm to feed growing cities” – what is the best model for Africa?
- What is the Commercial Future for Vertical Farming in Africa?
- Understanding Technology used in producing greenhouse and vertically farmed produce.
- What are the latest research available on controlled environment crops
- Renewable Energy – Challenges of LED based farming in Africa
- Supplemental lighting applications in greenhouse
- What Should Those Planning To Start a Farm Consider? Lessons from the World’s Biggest Vertical Farm
- And Much More!!!
- INDEPENDENT AND AUTHORITATIVE: The only vertical farming, greenhouse controlled environment agriculture focused Summit in Africa bringing together government and private sector stakeholders.
- SEIZE OPPORTUNITIES: Probe the exciting opportunities presented by urban agriculture.
- LEARN: From policy makers, operators and investors the plans, targets and critical success factors.
- RISK MANAGEMENT: Address the complexities involved in CEA, water, nutrients, photosynthesis and plant growth.
- EVALUATE: Evaluate the business case for urban agriculture and the latest technological innovations relevant for your operations.
- NETWORK: Network with key stakeholders and decision makers involved in the revolution of agriculture.
- BEST PRACTICES: Strategies and technical know-how from successful projects in the region.
WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THIS SUMMIT?
- Government Representatives
- Food Producers
- Supply Chain Representatives
- Seed & Fertiliser Companies
- R&D Centres/Universities
- Grower Associations
- Development Agencies
- System Integrators
- Manufacturers & suppliers
Agriculture | Summit | AFRICA