Technical Textile Meetings, CASABLANCA, MOROCCO, 22 – 23 NOV 2017August 25, 2017
Agro & Poultry Kenya, NAIROBI, KENYA, 13 – 15 OCT 2017August 29, 2017
Value Added Agriculture Expo West Africa will showcase the West Africa Agriculture sector by means of promoting value added products, and the production thereof, for investment and trade opportunities.
EXHIBITION INFO BELOW
Value Added Agriculture Expo West Africa Is Supported by the Ministry of Food and Agriculture and Ministry of Fisheries and
Aquaculture Development Ghana & Collocated With Mega Factories West Africa.
This events will showcase latest construction designs for factories and material to develop sustainable factories together with the equipment and technology supporting manufacturing industry to increase the production of the final product.
Key focus areas:
- Investment in manufacturing plants to increase value added production
- International trade of value added products – “Made in West Africa” products only
- International buyers to increase valued added product exporting opportunities
- Farming equipment, technology, seeds and feeds to support value added production
- Increase knowledge of operating machines and equipment to increase production
- Knowledge transfer to SME’s wanting to enter the sector or expand their existing business
Agriculture is one of the West African region’s most important sectors, with majority of the population of the West African Community Partner States living in rural areas and depending on agriculture for their livelihood.
Value Added Agriculture is at the forefront of the West African Countries. Most Agriculture produce are exported raw, the focus now is from exporting raw to adding value to the product to increase its market price and create bigger exporting opportunities.
Why should you attend?
This is the first premier Business-to-Business Agriculture Event in West Africa ever to focusing on Value Added Agriculture.
The key focus areas will be:
- Discussions with West African Country Leaders on Investment and Trade opportunities in Manufacturing
- Industrialization is the key to West Africa Country Vision
- Improvement on Market Access and Trade in West Africa
- Increase Productivity and Outputs
- Enhancing Business Opportunities
- Cross Boarder Trading
- Increasing exporting opportunities and competitiveness
- Sustainable Natural Resource Management in West Africa
Agriculture | Expo | WEST AFRICA