The West African Energy Assembly remains a must-attend event for thought leadership, market insight and high-end C-level networking. This event is a major International Energy Investment Forum for West Africa.
Whether you are looking for farm-in partners, farm-out partners, capital investment, financing, advisory work, business partners, or simply want to learn about the opportunities in the sector and expand your business network, the West Africa Energy Assembly is designed to deliver it all.
300 senior executives from a dozen countries attended the inaugural West Africa Energy Assembly in December 2015 for two days of closed-door discussions, networking, hospitality, and business development. In January 2017 we look forward to returning to Lagos, once again welcoming senior executives working in West Africa’s upstream, midstream/LNG, power, offshore, finance, investment and petroleum services sectors.
In 2017, the West African Energy Assembly covers the key topics relevant to the full Energy value chain including:
- Strategies for success: How to come out on top in a low oil price environment
- The role of Government and NOCs in renegotiating fiscal regulation and incentivising investment
- How to attract local and international finance and investment
- Mitigating the impact of security threats and conflict
- Making the case for nearfield exploration: Examining successful exploration through 2016
- OFS and O&G Collaboration: How cost cutting is being balanced with healthy client relationships
- Overcoming the 3 biggest challenges in the Gas-to-Power market: A lack of affordable domestic gas, poor infrastructure and customer payments
- Working with alternative energies, including solar, to stabilise and secure the future of the Oil & Gas industry
WEST AFRICA | ENERGY | Nigeria