Propak West Africa, LAGOS, NIGERIA, 19 – 21 SEP 2017July 6, 2017
Foodbext West Africa, ABUJA, NIGERIA, 25 – 27 SEP 2017July 7, 2017
Over the years, West & Central Africa Mining Summit has grown from strength to strength showcasing the dynamism and resilience of the mining industry in the West & Central African regions.
CONFERENCE INFO BELOW
Over the years, this definitive summit has grown from strength to strength showcasing the dynamism and resilience of the mining industry in the WaCA regions. Now into its 9th Edition, the Summit will once again serve the region’s mining community by providing the best and only authoritative platform to learn, innovate and synergize with the power players of the extractive industry.
Despite a challenging backdrop for the global mining industry, the WaCA regions still provide plenty of opportunities, promise and growth. WaCA Mining is the only independent mega event that successfully unites the mining community in the West & Central Africa regions. International mining companies, government officials, investors and service providers gather to discuss and explore the latest projects and opportunities.
The WaCA MINING ADVANTAGE
Robust panel debates by industry leaders, industry discussions along with standout individual presentations will highlight pressing issues and global trends to the fore for summit attendees. The exhibition floor will feature world-class expertise and solutions along with daily seminars to empower and benefit trade visitors attending.
- Discover Mining favoured WaCA Countries ripe for investment and exploration.
- Government officials, industry leaders and mining experts will offer insights into the latest issues keeping all miners awake at night.
- A unique platform for both investors and those seeking capital to showcase the best mining investment in the region.
- Dedicated country presentations, expert insights and robust panel debates dep-dividing into critical issues.
- Build relationships that matter face-to-face in the entire value chain at the highest level.
- Latest innovations and services to enhance efficiency, profitability and sustainability from more than 60 exhibitors.
- The main summit, expo and free expo floor seminars deliver values to delegates, visitors and exhibitors alike.
Mining | Summit | WEST AFRICA
PLAN AHEAD FOR THESE EVENTS
Related Upcoming Events
- Value Added Agriculture Expo West Africa, ACCRA, GHANA, 25 – 26 OCT 2017
- Arab Steel Summit 2017, CASABLANCA, MOROCCO, 24 – 26 OCT 2017
- Argus West Africa Roads, ACCRA, GHANA, 28 – 30 NOV 2017
- West African Clean Energy and Environment Exhibition and Conference, ACCRA, GHANA, 07 – 09 NOV 2017
- International AIDS Impact Conference, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 13 – 15 NOV 2017