The 8th World Congress on Power and Energy Engineering (WCPEE’2016), LUXOR, EGYPT, 05 – 08 DEC 2016November 11, 2016
Plastics and Paper in Contact with Foodstuffs, Brussels, Belgium, 06 – 09 DEC 2016November 15, 2016
The Calabar Wine Fair seeks to provide wine producers from all over the world a chance to expand into the ever growing West African market.
The wine fair will offer a chance for producers to engage with importers and consumers alike and will provide a platform for profitable long lasting business relationships that will foster trade.
Calabar, the capital of Cross River state, is noted for its peaceful nature. She has Never experienced any unrest or threat of any kind and it is home to over 60% of tourists coming into Nigeria. It truly is the pearl in Nigeria’s crown. The CICC offers the market an unlimited scale capability to host a wide range of events. It is located in a free trade zone exempted from VAT, WHT and other levies on transactions.
Wine | EXHIBITION | Calabar Nigeria
PLAN AHEAD FOR THESE EVENTS
Related Upcoming Events
- Wine & Olive Oil Production Expo, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 24 – 26 Oct 2017
- Agro & Poultry Kenya, NAIROBI, KENYA, 13 – 15 OCT 2017
- Destination Africa, CAIRO, EGYPT, 11 – 12 NOV 2017
- West African Clean Energy and Environment Exhibition and Conference, ACCRA, GHANA, 07 – 09 NOV 2017
- International Ceramic & Sanitary Ware Exhibition, CAIRO, EGYPT, 08 – 11 NOV 2017