Our Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website https://exhibitionaffairs.com/ (our “Site”). This policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site.
Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Terms of Website Use available at https://exhibitionaffairs.com/portal-terms-conditions/.
Exhibition Affairs Business Events Portal is centered around upcoming business events, non-oil domestic exports updates, and other economic development-related services. Our website address is https://exhibitionaffairs.com.
The Exhibition Affairs publication is also registered with the National Library of Nigeria under the number ISSN: 2384-6909
See Credit Section for material use credit.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the available medium provided on our Contact Us Page.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (“Spam”).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware (“Malicious Software“).
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our [Terms of Website Use];
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
This portal is a publication of Capremark Network only and not a part of any other website.
Most event information (text & images) were picked directly from their organizing event website.
While some images were designed by Freepik from www.freepik.com
Interactive and Communication Services
We may from time to time provide interactive and communication services on our Site, including, without limitation:
- Comments sections;
- Forum; and
- Template reviews.
(“Interactive and Communication Services”).
Where we do provide any Interactive and Communication Service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant Interactive Service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user in contravention of our Content Standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our Interactive and Communication Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an Interactive Service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any Interactive and Communication Service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an Interactive and Communication Service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards (“Content Standards“) apply to any and all material that you contribute to our Site (“Contributions“), any images, logos, text, videos, links, or audio that you upload in order to create an upcoming event or provide other relevant information (“Materials“), and to any Interactive and Communication Services associated with our Site.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in Nigeria and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions, Materials and any upcoming event or other relevant information created (“Listing“) must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.